Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Romney chokes in New Hampshire...



Romney vows to stay in the race and believes that he is still a viable candidate, yet I can't help but enjoy a little Schadenfreude at the thought of how much of his own money this tool has wasted in Iowa and New Hampshire on negative ads, only to be beaten by a Bible beater and an old geezer, both of whom didn't seem to stand a chance just a few weeks ago in the polls! Hopefully, there will be more disappointment in store on the election trail for "Multiple-Choice Mitt" Romney.

7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

He'll keep writing the checks, because his ego is as big as his pocketbook. And between the "old geezer" and the piece of ass wipe, I'll take the old geezer. If I had to. Hopefully, it won't come to that.

Boston_Betty said...

Don't get me wrong Snark...although McCain pissed me off when he went sniffing around Jerry Falwell's hole for approval from the Christian right, totally forgetting his earlier comments about Falwell and his ilk being 'agents of intolerance,' I would still rather have him as the nominee...just in case the Democratic candidate blows the election, ala John Kerry! If ROmney got the nomination, he would name Jeb Bush his Vice President and wingnuts would orgasm across the country!

SnarkAngel said...

Eeewwwwwwwww! Not on "orgasm" I'd want to be anywhere near . . . the flooding torrents of syph-infected, gonorrhea-laced, infected, pus-riddled jizz . . . hmmmmm . . . bed it would smell like "Feathers."

Boston_Betty said...

" bet it would smell like "Feathers."


Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I had a feeling that was coming--no pun intended!!!

;)

SnarkAngel said...

Betty, Kevin M. is trying to reach you but I don't have your phone #. If you have mine with you and see this, give me a jingle.

Boston_Betty said...

Hi Snark,

Wish I'd seen this yesterday. Oh, well...no biggee. When we got to Kevin's house and he wasn't there, figured he'd probably be there.

Boston_Betty said...

...at Gino's or Anvil, I mean.