Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Official - I'm Over Hillary

I'm sick of Hillary.
I'm sick of the Clintons' Tandem Tag Team.
I'm sick of her sleazy campaigning.
I'm sick of her sleazy campaign managers.
I'm sick of her sleazy advisors.
I'm sick of her fearmongering.
I'm sick of her changing the rules.
I'm sick of her politics of destruction.
I'm sick of her subliminal racism.
I'm sick of her Rovian tactics
I'm sick of her "win at all costs" in spite of what it will do the the Democratic Party, Brand and Message.
Most of all...

I'm sick of her.

*This is not to say they she was not treated unfairly by the press. She was. Especially by that sexist pig Chris Matthews.

**This is not to say I am an enthusiastic Obamazon. I'm not. I'm still smarting over the anti-gay preacher fiasco. I'm not positive he won't throw gays under the bus, if he has to, though I do feel more confident than I did that he won't.

***This is not to say I will not support the Democratic nominee. I will. Either nominee is heads and tails better than the nutcases offered elsewhere. It will take years if not decades to recover from the damage, these morons, these Mayberry Machiavelli's, these monstrous, mendacious, thieving Republicans, have inflicted upon our country. Their party needs and deserves to be utterly swept into obscurity. Even as they go to jail.

6 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Should I be pouring "extra heavy" tonight, dear?

Gunga Dean said...

Pleeeze Do, I feel like I just got a divorce.

Just Catie said...

I was going to say, someone needs a drink......or three.

What time and which bar?

Boston_Betty said...

Well, for what it's worth--having lived down South--I'll tell you right now, if Hillary gets the nomination, there's no way she'll win the general, because the Hillary-hatred in those is palpable! As for her conduct during the election, I'd really have to hold my nose to vote for her in November if it comes to it.

SnarkAngel said...

Catie, Gunga usually pops in shortly after I start my shift, which is 10 p.m. Betty, you gonna join us?

Listig said...

As someone who was never under the Clinton spell, its been amusing to see people on the Dem / Left side waking up with a morning after hangover saying "OMG... I just slept with a sheep!"

What they're doing to Obama now is what they've done to ALL their opponents their entire scheming power hungry careers.

Your term "Mayberry Machiavelli's," is as apt of President Bubba as it is of GWB or the Huckster.

As for Hillary... yeh, she's been treated like crap for being a woman with balls. As a rabid feminist, its almost enough to make me feel some kinship and affection for her.

But the woman changes her skin more often than a snake! When she's in the south, she affects a southern accent. ( I haven't seen, but I bet she even ate grits!) She's from the Chicago suburbs (I just ran into someone who went to H.S. with her) but she runs for US Senate from NY as a huge [Yankees/Mets] fan.

While her critique of Obama for lack of relevant experience is valid- and needs to be made MORE- it seems she is more experienced as a chameleon than a politician!