Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Because It Deserves To Be Heard Again . . .

I am no huge fan of Obama's overall political stance; I certainly think there is room for improvement, as there is with Clinton and McCain. But I was admittedly impressed, moved, and pleased by his most recent speech, more than by any other political speech, by him or anyone else, since the current presidential race began. I hope people actually LISTEN TO and GET what he is saying, because it is of tremendous importance to the unity of our nation, and quite possibly, the entire planet. This Illinois senator made me quite proud today. The video below contains some moments from that speech.

2 comments:

Listig said...

The man should be a preacher not a politician. I'd go to his church long before I'd vote for him!

And that was (as the pundits never tired of pointing out on the Canid News Network never tired of pointing out) not memorized, but read from a prompter.

SnarkAngel said...

Of course it was from a prompter! I can't imagine anyone would believe he memorized THAT MUCH of a speech! LOL