Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Barack And This And That

Watched Obama and thought it was a wonderful speech. So many things that needed to be said.

On that note, I thought I'd go eat some rusty nails and razor blades and see what the flat-earthers had to say. Jesus Christ, almighty!!

As Mrs. Right once advised, "Why don't I go bang my head against that iron support beam instead; it's be less painful."

So grateful, that my advice was heeded not to post the Princess Di video. With our newest heavenly reader now dropping in, we must maintain some decorum.

So God drops by and asked me: "Have you seen the speech?"

At the time I had only seen snippets and thought it best not to lie to deities: "No, only excerpts."

God sez: "Get you ass over to YouTube and watch it, you lazy bum. Why do you think I invented the Internet."

I sez: "I thought that was Al Gore."

God sez: "Don't get flippant with me!"

Geez! Alright, already! So I ask G: "Have you seen the wingnut reaction? Why did you give them such tin ears?"

G does one of these heavenly pregnant pauses as She is want to do when asked the unanswerable. Finally She responds: "Because."

I went: "But why ..." But She must have been bored 'cos She was gone, off to do God-things, I suppose.

So there you have it, it was planned that way. I guess we have to live with it. But what She didn't say was to stop criticizing "the stoopid", even if it is part of divine creation.

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Yes, that "Princess Di" thing was too over-the-top, even for me, the Angel of Snark. Furthermore, I loved Princess Di (maybe it's genetic, I'm a fag). She was so "angelic," yet she had a pair of brass ones on her. BTW God, good to see you hear. As one of your busiest angels, I just don't see enough of you these days . . .

SnarkAngel said...

P.S. Gunga, just a warning ... I will still be doing my best to keep decorum (*yawn*) to a minimum ...