Thursday, December 6, 2007

Watching Tucker Now

I just sent an email telling CNN/Situation Room to "GO SUCK IT" 'cos they had that bigoted asshole Glenn Beck on. I told 'em that I've turned 'em off for the rest of the day, 'cos they'll end up rerunning clips of the jerk for the rest of the day.

So instead I'm watching "Tucker".

The big dick is on vacation!! And guess who's guest hosting?



The always delightful David Shuster!!!!!!

Surely they can give him a show replacing "Tucker" or have him give us some real news in place of "To Catch A Predator".

Why won't they let me run a station. I'll get their ratings up.

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

I think George Bush and his administration already has the job, Gunga . . . pity. As I have no doubt the ratings would soar with you in charge of a news network channel. Can I be your entertainment editor? I promise not to devote more than 51% of ANY entertainment segment to Mr. D'Onofrio . . .

Boston_Betty said...

I have always thought David Schuster was a hottie...then to find out he's a REAL reporter, too...with integrity and balls, as well! Talk about 'all that and a bag of chips!'

SnarkAngel said...

Watch your back, Betty! I saw the jealousy in Gunga's eyes last night at Anvil! Be ever so careful, Love!