Saturday, December 8, 2007

Law & Order Criminal Intent - "UNTETHERED"

All of you know I'm a bit LOCO for LOCI (and Vincent, of course), so I am, admittedly, a little biased. But if you did NOT yet see the latest episode, catch it tonight at 10 p.m. on USA. Just when I thought they could not POSSIBLY send our hero Bobby Goren into anyplace darker, the writers succeeded. The following is a music video tribute to the episode, by my dear YouTube buddy, Rose. Posted here with her permission. I wish I had one tenth of Rose's talent. Okay, Rose. SPILL! What software do you use to make these incredible videos? This video includes a few clips from previous episodes. Appropriately. If you haven't seen Untethered yet, this video will make you want to see it. If you have seen it, you will totally get the video.

3 comments:

val said...

Lovely video.

Bobby is so lonely - he needs me!

Anonymous said...

Back off, he's mine ;0)

Hi guys, hope you don't mind another Brit-chick popping over here.

Awesome vid. Being a techno-idiot it's not something I'll ever be able to do.

SnarkAngel said...

Welcome, Diane! Rose makes some great LOCI vids. Don't know if I will ever have that much time, talent, and patience. And as you know, our dear Val has done some very fun Goren vids.