Sunday, December 23, 2007

Carol Of The Bells In Claymation

And who else but the beloved hunchback, Quasimodo, Master of the Bells of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris, conducts:



Reminds me of a meeting to which I was once sequestered when I got suckered into a heated dialogue where the opposing idiot refused to listen to reason. My dear friend, Mrs. Right, leaned over to me and delicately advised: "Why don't you just go and slam your head against that steel door frame. You'll find it much less painful."

So the saying goes: "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It will only frustrate you and annoy the pig."

2 comments:

val said...

Reminds me of some of the musical offerings at last week's end of term achievement assembly, only better. One of the BEST bits was some kids using the class set of didgeridoos bought with some prize money by a thoughtful student... Best not to imagine the worst bits.

SnarkAngel said...

Ahhhhhhhhh . . . the best thing about churches . . . ringing bells . . . well, besides the beautiful architecture, that is.