Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello World


Two amazing things happened today. First, I opened up an invitation from Gunga Dean to join this blog as an author. Second, I accepted! Considering that my last comment said I hadn't had time to comment properly for a few days because time got the better of me, I can only put this down to an inability to say "No" (Mr D'Onofrio please note).

For those who haven't realised it yet, I'm mad about Mr D'Onofrio - or possibly just mad - and spend hours every day surfing blogs about him, as well as posting on a blog of my own. I'm just about to nip off to Ebay to up my bid for a shirt from his Law & Order: Criminal Intent wardrobe. My last bid was $200...

I think the picture above is the shirt, from the recent Season 7 episode Depths.

5 comments:

Gunga Dean said...

WOW That was fast.

Gunga Dean said...

Good. Luck on Ebay. I find I make the most bizarre purchases after a night of Yaeger. For some strange reason I bought a English Railroad Cabooseman's lamp from the 1930's or 1940's. I cost more to ship than I paid. But I love it. One of my few genuine pieces of Britannica I own.

SnarkAngel said...

WELCOME, VAL!!! So, you bid on that shirt, hey? LOL. Well, if you want it that bad, I think you should have it! I have not bid on anything that pricey relative to our dear Mr. D. I am just hoping they do another DVD signing in the not-too-distant future and my friend Nick and I can hop on a plane to NYC and SHAKE HIS HAND (and hopefully not drool too much on his fingers . . .)

val said...

I got it! But he's not posting it untill 16th of the month - he was about to hop on a plane. :(

SnarkAngel said...

Still, my dear Val, it will make a LOVELY Christmas prezzie to yourself. And like I said at your blog, I want a DETAILED report of your "sniff-o-rama" results!