Friday, December 7, 2007

Rachel Maddow Rocks!!!!

Watching Rachel Maddow on Olbermann's Countdown now.

I think I have a mancrush...



on a lesbian.

Memo to Marriott, Hilton & Sheraton Hotels:

Would you people please start pumping MSNBC into your rooms? I go into serious Olbermann and Shuster withdrawal whenever I'm out of town.

P.S.

While your at it...
Dump Fox News (It's not news) and CNN Headline News (also not news). You will probably find less of your televisions at the bottom of your swimming pools due to the inane ramblings of Bill O'Reilly and those nauseating Fox AllStars; and the ever moronic stylings of Nancy Grace and Glenn Pecker (oops, I mean) Beck.

4 comments:

val said...

I just discovered I have Fox News. I don't know if it's the same as in the US, but the presenter is American, so I suppose so.

Throwing hotel TVs into pools sounds like my kind of fun.

Boston_Betty said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....lesbian man-crush!

Boston_Betty said...

Oh yes, Val...now that you've been exposed to Fox Noize, I suggest a very hot, soapy shower and recommend that you call a neighbor over to change the channel, lest you gaze upon it again! Exposure to Fox is debilitating, but cureable!

SnarkAngel said...

Okay, I have to raise my hand in defense of Nancy Grace ... well, a kind of tongue-in-cheek defense. Without Nancy, we would not have had that excellent Criminal Intent character: Faith Yancy! LOL