Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two AWESOME free stuff sites, and the much better slideshow I made with them

I wanted to post this slide show before, but one limitation I discovered to this otherwise excellent site- when you upload 10+ images at once, it totally chokes! So I made this uploading them 3 at a time.

The site which generated this slideshow is http://www.flektor.com - Any of you who want to add cool interactive or multimedia to your site should check it out! From the site...
We host your photos, videos, and music, but that's not all. Make customized slideshows, polls, glitter text, or edit your own movie with hundreds of effects all online. You can record or even broadcast yourself live on a webcam.
When you're done, post them on MySpace profile, Facebook, Blogger, Digg, Ebay...or any other website of your choice. Tell your story in style easily and quickly.

The music is by a Croatian artist named Deyo. I got it from another excellent site all you multi-media types should know about, podsafeaudio.com All the music there is available under the Creative Commons License, which means its kosher for uses like this. I like to give credit where its due though, so here's a bit about this fine musician.

Hi! I am Dejan, 24 years old doctor from Croatia. I've been playing guitar for over 16 years now.. I play classical, rock instrumental and neoclassical music. Lately I am learning flamenco. I will update my page often with my new songs so if you like what i do, check it out often for new tunes! I hope you will enjoy it. Thanx for stopping by!

2 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

The pups are adorable, as always! And thanks for the heads up about flektor.com!

Listig said...

Yeh, even though we're "bah humbuggers" about V-day, when I saw them sleeping together in heart shaped config with the red blanket behind... I couldn't resist.

As for Flektor... its a very dangerous site... I could waste so much time there... gotta ration out the geeky fun...