Sunday, February 10, 2008

SNIPPETS and TURDLETTES - From DataLounge

Some wit . . . some shit . . .

RE: Romney suspending campaign
Oh really? Did his campaign team run out of hairspray?
========================================
RE: First time I used Google
"Well, this is completely useless!"
I thought the same thing the first time I saw a penis.
-- Lesbian
========================================
RE: What is the lesbian equivalent of "flaming"?
Flanneling?
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: McCain Will Make Cheney Look Like Ghandi!
"Speaking of how McCain looks, what is that big weird lump on the left side of his face?"
It's Chris Matthews' tongue.
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: Why don't men vote Democrat?
Two white men in their 50s have told me "when the democrats get in, real esate goes down, the economy doesn't do well."
I asked them -- which Democrat is in the White House right now?

-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: If Joan Crawford Were President...
The Rose Garden wouldn't have had a chance.
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: John McCain upsets "true conservatives"?
John McCain doesn't support segregation of the races or packing homosexuals away into train cars.
-- The true Conservatives
========================================
RE: Hillary Will Garnish Wages Of Poor Workers To Force Them To Buy Health Insurance
Well who wouldn't want a sprig of parsley with their paycheck? This woman just exudes class.
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: Breaking News - MASSACRE AT LANE BRYANT
I suspect the shooter wanted a location where absolutely no one would think to call Mary-Kate Olsen.
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: WEHT Anita Bryant?
"Anita Bryant returned to Barnsdall, Oklahoma, in 2005 for the town's 100th anniversary celebration and to have a street renamed in her honor."
But who would want to live on Homophobic Cunt Boulevard?
-- Anonymous
========================================
RE: Is Anyone Else Devastated By Giuliani's Collapse?
The numbers 9 and 1 are pretty upset.
-- The Count

3 comments:

Boston_Betty said...

Anita Bryant??? I hadn't even thought of that vacuous cunt in years! I think it was great, however, when that orange juice company fired her gash after her little crusade against gays! I would've loved to had been in the office the they they canned her:

"You should've just sung about orange juice and left the queers out of it! Here's your severance pay, bitch, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

Listig said...

Just to prove that I'm straight (BHoRP's appellation for me of "Kent the big gay dog walker" not withstanding... sorry BH... I just thought that was too funny, I'm laughing with you, not at you... besides, being one of the biggest South Park fans around, how could I not love it?) who the DEVIL is Anita Bryant? Soon as I see anything remotely like a musical (unless its Spinal Tap) I get out my spoon to jam it in my... (if you know Lewis Black, you know the rest)

I love the McCain bit. I was glad to hear some commentators on TV saying that he SHOULDN'T go sucking up to the RRR types, and DOESN'T NEED TO.

I think that's why Huck's still running... either that or a deluded ego which makes him think he's on a mission from God.

(Hardest thing for me to NOT blog about here has been his "I majored in miracles not math" comment... help...
.... me ....
... please ...
.... can't....
.... not ....
.... rant ....
.... he ....
... makes ...
... it ....
.... just ....
... too ...
.... EASY ....




(They're coming to take me away, haha...)



Bonus points to anyone who can identify the source of that with OUT clicking on the link!

Listig said...

Ooops, mean to spell out my opinion (in all seriousness) that Huck's still running to make sure McCain sucks up to the RRR crowd.


Back to mangling Spanish and doing other more pleasant things with my wife.