Friday, February 15, 2008

Time For a Little Levity . . . Freaky Fridays with KELLY!

Liam (Kelly) Sullivan and his hilarity are back on the tube! And after the horrendous events of yesterday, I think we could all use a little levity. Besides, what better way to start a weekend than with a much-needed laugh. So here we have it, folks . . . the COMPLETE video version of "Let Me Borrow That Top," including the big-boobed lesbian aunt and her girlfriend.



And for comparison's sake, the "Criminal Intent" version I posted here ages ago, created by my "net friends" Piper and Kaydee ...



In the tradition of Gunga Dean's Wednesday Weekly Weill and Sondheim Sundays, I'll do my best to post a "Freaky Friday With Kelly" every Friday.

2 comments:

Right Mike said...

haha
iv seen it before

i love how its a white person speaking spanish

"Here in AMerica we speak english"

SnarkAngel said...

Glad you enjoy it!