Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Barack Obama IS Mighty Mouth

Barack Obama IS "Mighty Mouth!"






45 minutes for winning Wisconsin?
Heaven help us when he does something which matters... not that there seems to be much danger of that.
(There's no time left to do anything when you're writing and giving marathon orations like that! Sheesh, I spent 20 hours a week putting together 20 minute sermons!)




If the slideshow doesn't load... here's the stills. Slideroll does NOT seem reliable!


They're the ones I used to make the slideshow... I went to show it to Tess, and NADA, nichts! GRRRRR! One of these days I'll do a slideshow offline and upload it to Jibjab, but not today, I have a speech in Spanish to memorize for tomorrow!

Oh, and were I to start in on anything more substantial regarding the current race, I'd flunk both my classes. I was just trying to have a bit of fun and vent a bit of frustration at having sat through that 45 minute marathon of inanity.

At least they didn't delete it, I was just able to view it here, but I'm not gonna rely on them again.

7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

The slide show is working fine for me. Myyyyyyyy, he DOES have a large mouth, doesn't he? Hmmmmmm . . . I'm getting wicked ideas. I wonder what ELSE on him is just as RELATIVELY LARGE! Okay . . . I know . . . I need to stop!

Listig said...

No... down boy... back to Spanish

Right Mike said...

Thats disgusting.

Listig said...

What is mike- Obama's long winded inanity, or Snark's comment on it?

Me, I'll go with the former. Snark doesn't pretend to be a choir boy, while Obama makes pretense to having something to say.

SnarkAngel said...

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS! I WAS IN A CHOIR . . . ONCE! WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD! LOL

Boston_Betty said...

Mike,

Why is that disgusting? Oral sex between human beings is not disgusting...though there are some things I would never do with my mouth. Fellatio is great, getting or giving...I even once enjoyed cunnilingus, though it wasn't on my list of top 10 things to do. Don't knock something until you've tried it...believe me, I've known more than my fair share of supposedly "straight" that have fooled around with other guys. Most of them decided it wasn't for them, but came away from the experience saying that although it wasn't necessarily for them, they could understand gay men better. (They never seem to have a problem with lesbians...unless its the manly looking ones in flannel, with huge asses and stubble!)

Listig said...

Snark- and I bet you were blazing like a Roman Candle even then, right? *grin*

Ya know, I remember when we were all conscripted into choir in grade school... the boys were all fascinated by wearing something non-bifurcated and often times went commando underneath, and the girls were all mortified because they thought they made them look fat.

--------------

As for sex organs... the primary one is the mind. From that source spring all the wonderful things we think to do with the rest.



So long as its safe, sane, and consensual, its nobody else's business really unless you chose to make it so. That's why I drop lots of crazy innuendo but actually say very little. For us, to talk about it with others would be the same as involving others in it... and that's just not our scene.

Mike... when you're ready to start being sexual, read some of the Hindu and Chinese guides to sex first. They're very "sex positive" and operate on the basic premise that the brain is the main organ involved. Both also make the partner's pleasure paramount to your own... which, I gotta tell ya man... is THE way to make it special, and to repeat the experience!