Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet Jerel, a sometimes neighbor of ours

Perhaps you already have, if you've been up to Goth/Angel land lately, especially on weekends.

He's a very vivid person, loves going on camera. I have quite a few videos of him on Youtube and posted at multiply.

This is Jerel at his best... as intense and raw and real as can be.

Consequentially, I'm obligated to note that...

This video is rated "R" due to VERY coarse language and references to sexuality and drug use. It is NOT suitable for minors or the easily offended.

Right Mike... this means you!

If those topics offend you, you're best off not watching either.



Jerel is most often to be found sleeping in the portapotty outside my building, or hoarding his finds outside Snark's.


He likes my dogs, he's nice to me, he's willing to go on camera, that's all I can ask of anyone. I've been known to bring him a hot cup of home made espresso, socks and alcohol wipes for his feet, etc. Anyone who treats my dogs well and treats me like a human gets the same back from me. I let Killian and Hilde decide who I befriend.


I am always honored when people like Jerel or Diane (who's usually down on Glenlake and also in my of my videos) chose to share their lives with me.

People is people... period... what ever their life circumstances




And now... the featured presentation. It runs a bit long, 15 minutes. I had planned to chop it up but... Tess has been even sicker than normal lately, so, I just clipped out the scenes where he showed me his prison ID card (on principle, I don't put images or video of IDs, credit cards, etc. on the web).


Adblock

Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments: