Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Preznit 24 % Is On My TeeVee Again Pardoning a Turkey

At least this time its a bird and not one of his criminal cronies.

On a related topic, Scotty McClellan has written a book, mentioning how bad he feels now that he found out his betters were lying to him about the whole Valerie Plame affair allowing him to hold his denial marathon pressers with a straight face.

I hope his guilt now gives him trouble sleeping at night.

THAT WOULD BE GOOD!

When 5 of your longtime bosses are lying to you and you cannot figure it out, you bear some responsibility as a lousy judge of character. Especially when the chronic liars are:


The most powerful leader in the world had called upon me to speak on his behalf and help restore credibility he lost amid the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. So I stood at the White house briefing room podium in front of the glare of the klieg lights for the better part of two weeks and publicly exonerated two of the senior-most aides in the White House: Karl Rove and Scooter Libby.

There was one problem. It was not true.

I had unknowingly passed along false information. And five of the highest ranking officials in the administration were involved in my doing so: Rove, Libby, the vice President, the President's chief of staff, and the president himself. -from What Happened


What Happened, Indeed!!!

P.S. I wouldn't sweat penning you penitent tome.

Your old boss will never read it.

And neither will I.

2 comments:

val said...

It's not exactlt C.J. and the Bartlett administration, is it?

SnarkAngel said...

I'd like to smack him up side his soft head with his hard cover. And then force-feed the pages to his former superiors. Another "sorry, it wasn't my fault" blast of turdly stench.