Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What IS IT With The Democratic Party Women???

The boyz are being left in the dust!

An Exhilarating Hillary just hit it out of the park, past our orbit, out of the galaxy and into the universe:



"No way, no how, no McCain!"

For chrissakes, I just donated $25.00 that I don't have to hillaryclinton.com.

And yesterday, the extremely classy Michelle, MaBelle:


Geezus, what do the poor Repugs do to follow this up with, a Cindy McBush tuppaware party with a family values theme?

Donated $25.00 there too (barackobama.com), $25.00 that I also don't have. Guess I'll have to drink at home for a night.

Or as the Repugs would say, 'This is bad for Obama'...

Morons!

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

You are posting as Boris? Well ... I was gonna call ya to meet up for cocktails, but now I will plan on abstaining until a later date ...