Monday, May 28, 2007

Feckless Leadership In The GWOT

Andy Speaks:

It's truly rare that a president spends taxpayers' money to train the enemy to kill U.S. troops. But Bush has pulled it off. The troops interviewed are from Delta Company, one of the toughest and amazing professionals...

I have retreated from my daily read of Andrew Sullivan. He still clings to idiotic Clinton bashing and other variable irritants. But he has come about on his former blind faith in this administration. I am truly sorry I listened uncritically in his and my gullible earlier daze.

Please give him a read and follow his links.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clinton bashing is anything but idiotic. Actually, it's well deserved considered Daddy & Mumsies soiled history. I digress. It is almost 8 years post Clintongate and the "blind faith" in the current troop leads me to believe that hope is around the corner. It's called L-I-B-E-R-T-A-R-I-A-N.

http://www.lp.org/

It has been proven that Libertarian's live not only longer, but better thanks to the $25 yearly donation to become an "offical" member and the size of their balls.
There is no additional cost to having a set of steely low-hangers...so breath easy.

Kill me if I ever say "Clinton in '08"!!

Forever and ever...AMEN.

(p.s. I logged on as soon as I got back to Snark's palace o' pleasure. Sorry I jetted but that dude made me really nervous and I felt really uncomfortable. More chat soon!!! Give K my love!)

Gunga Dean said...

A new commentor!

I am so excited!

Also That dude was crazy. We closed the place as soon as I got back and he started turning his schizoid ranting toward me and Boris.

Gunga Dean said...

We should have recommended the mumbler for a bid for a US Attorney position.

Sanity, and knowledge of US Constitutional Law, is not required.

Anonymous said...

That man scared the piss out of me. I usually can handle myself well enough to just ignore someone, but he was fucked up and angry. Dangerous mix. I hated to leave because I wanted to chat more...but that is what long weekends are for! I will be in town the weekend of August 17th, so we will take to more cocktails and hopefully less bitter drunks. :)

Send me an invite when you have a chance, so I can register like a real participant!!! delicious_on_toast@yahoo.com

XoXoXo...