Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Speeches Speeches Speeches

They all gave speeches!

John McCain: It's Nappy Storybook Time! Why does he speak like he's talking to a room full of 1st graders, after milk and cookies? Oh! That's right, they're Republicans, after all. They don't know any big words.

Hillary Clinton: "!"*

BARACK OBAMA: History and change! It was stirring and inspiring and motivating and gracious (to her Madge). This man will make a great president for the ages.

*I was going to delete all my posts on Hillary if she made a gracious speech, hell, I didn't even care if she conceded. DELETED.

Update: Deleted

1 comment:

Just Catie said...

No matter how hard I hurt my brain thinking, I cannot think of a better term to describe shillary then "batshit insane."........LOL

I give Obama enough credit to not put her on the ballot, but if he has a huge brain fart and does put her on, well, she can do all the useless VP shit they had Gore doing. She will NOT be a dickless Chaney and she will have no power.