Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday early Dean & my most fun Edgewater video ever!

Friday is Dean's birthday, and since my stress levels have gone back through the roof, I thought I'd post today since I just posted on our anniversary on multiply blog and the rug I just finished on my rug blog... so I'm in a brief blogging groove. (What I have to say about the stress, today being our 13th anniversary, etc., I've said on my multiply blog.)


Happy Birthday Dean



Happy Birthday @ MSGrafixfx.com




I noticed the rat was today when I was down at the park waking the dogs. I was anticipating just another "life in Edgewater" video when I started shooting, but as the serendipitously named "Free Enterprise" bus moved out of the way, I saw students from the school having a blast mugging for their own cameras, hugging the rat, etc. This is some of the most fun video I've caught yet!


Online Videos by Veoh.com

3 comments:

val said...

Happy Birthday, Dean - whenever it is.

Listig said...

Its today, Friday.

Just Catie said...

I take it I should visit the evil A tonight??

BTW, the rat used to be bigger, but they pulled the big one for another protest.