Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who Is YOUR Candidate?

The following is an interesting, albeit oversimplified, exercise... You answer a few questions, then click the 'find your candidate button' and the program selects the candidate who's position on the issues is most like your own...

You may be surprised at what you find... Click the link below...

Select Your Candidate!

No surprises here, Obama and Clinton ranked highest for me, with even scores of 55. Seems the only "issues" we disagree on are immigration and energy. Again, no surprises there.

Duncan Hunter and Fred Thompson, turds that they are, each received scores of 5. Heh-heh.

6 comments:

Gunga Dean said...

I got Richardson & Kucinich. Very Odd. They didn't ask "Do you favor electing Hillary just to piss off the Republicans?" Now that would have been an interesting poll!

Gunga Dean said...

But also no Bites for Biden.

val said...

I don't know if it will accept a form with no zip code, and tonight I'm short of time (Bobby in an hour) so I'll experiment at the weekend.

SnarkAngel said...

Just use any zip code, Val. Mine is 60660 (yes, I know, there are three 6's in it . . . )

Boston_Betty said...

"Mine is 60660 (yes, I know, there are three 6's in it . . . )"

She's a WITCH...a WITCH, you know!

(But not the Adam-appled variety like Ann 'Horsehead-of-the-Apocalypse' Coulter! Did you all her her latest screed about making the Jews perfect...'LIKE CHRISTIANS!' Yes...a pity I'd enjoyed a lovely lunch at the Grand Lux Cafe earlier and it didn't settle well after that dose of banal idiocy!

SnarkAngel said...

Grand Lux? Have yet to go! A friend from Detroit and I were supposed to go last time she was here . . . maybe when she visits in November. Oh . . . and Betty . . . . I'm a warlock (kidding!). . . not a witch. Although some DO call me a bitch. So sorry to hear your lunch was "unsettled" by that REAL BITCHY BITCH!