Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Law and Order Republicans

I give you The Mittster (who wouldn't pardon an Iraq war wet for a BB gun violation) Mitt Romney:

Defending Bush, Romney said at a campaign stop that "the president looked very carefully at the setting" before deciding to commute the 2 1/2-year sentence of Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, who was convicted in the CIA leak case.


The prosecutor in the case "went after somebody even when he knew no crime had been committed," Romney said. "Given that fact, isn't it reasonable for a commutation of a portion of the sentence to be made?"

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/07/03/romney_opposed_pardons_as_governor_but_defends_bush_on_libby/

Creepy Lyin' Asshole!


I give you Mr RICO himself Rudy Guliani:


"After evaluating the facts, the President came to a reasonable decision
and I believe the decision was correct."

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/news/pr/346

Slimy Kerik Lovin' Asshole!


And Mr Duh Dum Fred Thompson:

"I am very happy for Scooter Libby. I know that this is a great relief to
him, his wife and children. While for a long time I have urged a pardon for
Scooter, I respect the President's decision. This will allow a good
American, who has done a lot for his country, to resume his life."
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/02/253699.aspx

Just another ordinary Republican "Law & Order" asshole.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Ahhhhhhh . . . Fred Thompson. ICK! But on the OTHER side of the Law & Order spectrum, Mr. D'Onofrio has this to say in a UK interview...

Q: Some US tabloids have given you a hard time for being a Democrat. Is that still a problem?

A: I say dumb things about President Bush and I speak my mind and people just run with it. Last time I did a radio show in London, they asked me what song would I play for the president. I said They're Coming To Take Me Away. People find out about s**t like that. So when I got sick on set, one paper turned it into me flipping and punching people out, which is total nonsense. But what I think about our president isn't total nonsense.

Q: Was the press reaction just a one-off?

A: Well, I seem to do things which get that reaction. We were banned from saying which way we were voting and weren't allowed to wear pins before the election. I immediately dedicated the entire side of my camper to how much of an a**hole Bush is. Oh dear, please don't say I said the president's an a**hole.

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=11098&in_page_id=11