Thursday, June 28, 2007

Andrew Sullivan On Impeaching Cheney

I think this has to be a first of some sort for Andrew:

A conservative (former Reagan lawyer Bruce Fein) makes the case. Conservatives should be more outraged by his assault on the law, the constitution and individual liberty. He's also clearly a war criminal - a knowing enforcer of torture and abuse of military detainees. We once executed Nazis for the same techniques as Cheney has approved and enforced. I don't want to see him impeached. I want to see him prosecuted under American and international law as a criminal.


I couldn't agree more. And Dammit, Sullivan is winning me back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is being posted at work, hence the cloak of undercover....LOVE the blog even though I am an angry straight woman who is desperately seeking a gay male roommate to share a large 3 bedroom aparment to move on July 15ish.....

Gunga Dean said...

An invitation was just sent so you can add your 2 cents, up front!