Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At long last..........

I have found both a new home and a new roomie. This crazed woman can settle down for a life of simple pleasures as the seasons roll forward and the dreadful days of summer come to an end. For those who are not familiar, the apartment is HUGE and the roomie is a 41 year old gay male hairdresser (I know, redundant).

When the place is painted and the kitchen is up and running, there WILL be an open house. After what I went through to find the place and the roomie, YES, you all need to be jealous of my new space.

To those who have endured the nightmarish ride with me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and the bottom of the last drink you bought me..........without you I would be ranting and sober alone, surely no way to go through life.

And while I was worried about the state of my pending homelessness, it did my heart good to see Rove and Gonzalez know the door would hit them in their azzez on the way out AND that YES, the numbers could go lower then that.

Now that I am settled and the White House's foundations are crumbling, we as a people united need to choose the person to lead this country out of the ditch.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Looking forward to the housewarming, Catie!