Sunday, April 15, 2007

When in the Course of Human Events

By injunction, KRove's emails were supposed to be saved. And yet...
Of the document dump, the only emails that were absolutely and completely accidentally deleted were KRove's.

And of course we buy the fact, that it was an unfortunate technical mishap.

I buy it!!

I've deleted emails by mistake and totally scrubbed my hard drive just by hitting that wrong button. Me, being technically challenged, have done this thousands of times, especially when they warn me that this is something specifically that I shouldn't do.

Therefore and just because, I have to say, I trust this our war president , and his staff, as we all know we should.

Hey, by the way, he is looking for a War Czar, because somebody needs to be in investigate and promulgate and execute and lead the GWOT ("Gone With Out a Trace" or "Gosh Where's Osama? There!")

I trust and believe!

Because that is what I am asked to do...

Udderly and completely.

Ass, it's my patriotic duty!

Because, to believe otherwise would give aid and comfort to the enemy in the Global War On Terror!

And with this Salutatory National Appraisal Regarding Kompetence, I am sure I am on my way to a nice tropical vacation in the Caribbean (you know, that special corner in GITMO s&r, (the Glorious Incredible Transcendental Meditation Offsite spa and retreat) where I shall relax and absorb the tropical fruits of American democracy.

1 comment:

SnarkAngel said...

Now THAT was SNARKy. Heh-heh.

-SnarkAngel-